Sunday 30 June 2013

What's in my makeup bag: For the Airport

Hello! Some of you already know that I'm heading off to Vietnam this summer for my holiday :D I've already started packing, and my struggle hit when I had to decide what makeup to keep on me and which should go in luggage lol. Plus the whole airport restrictions on stuff you can bring on the plane... in the end, I decided on these items!


Starting from the left going clockwise:

The first product is Etude House BB Magic Pact in No.1 Light Beige. Just to powder my face if I need to whilst traveling.

Second product is Lancôme Color Design Sensational Effects Eye Shadow. I love this palette because it features 3 shimmery colours, 2 matte, and 2 metallic. The shades are neutral which is what I currently like as I don't want to wear anything so bold and bright at the moment.

Third product is Giorgio Armani Spring Collection 2012 Sheer Blush. I haven't used this blusher yet, it looks quite light in colour so would probably give me natural blush which is perfect! It's a very light peachy shade.

A pack of e.l.f Rejuvenating Oil Blotting Sheets to get rid of excess oil build up on the face before powdering.

L'Oréal Lumi Magique Stylo Touche De Lumiere in Light which is a concealer, if I need to touch up from lack of sleep on the plane and have massive dark circles or something!

Rimmel Soft Kohl Eyeliner Pencil in 061 Jet Black. Pencil always rubs off and fades... I usually use gel liner but pencil will suffice for one day of travel. It's not as dark as gel, but I don't need much for the airport anyway.

And lastly, Rimmel Lipstick in 250 Birthday Suit. For a bit of natural colour.

I forgot to put lip balm in with the photo! I'll have Carmex and Vaseline with me though 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...