Sunday 8 September 2013

New Favourites!

Hello everyone! I received my (very late) birthday present from the bestie Sabrina a few weeks ago, photos below.



The Naked 2 has been on my wishlist for a while and now I finally have it! I absolutely love the colours as they are so neutral. I like how smooth and pigmented the shadows are and the brush supplied also works well for me.  



I've heard so many people raving about the Shu Uemura eyelash curlers, so this was also on my wishlist. I am now currently using these and not my lancome curlers. I find the Shu Uemura slightly better than my previous curlers, but my lashes don't stay up for long. Maybe it's my mascara (Clinique high impact mascara 01 Black) or maybe because I've worn false eyelashes on top after so I don't notice ahaha. But all in all, it's a good lash curler, I find it easier to curl my lashes with this because of the nice plump rubber cushion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...