Monday 2 September 2013

♥ Daily Skincare Routine ♥


Everyone knows that it is important to look after your skin, especially on your face which is on show ALL THE TIME!

In this post, I am going to share with you the products I use for my daily skincare routine.

First off, in the morning I like to use Simple Clear Skin oil balancing exfoliating wash. Because I have combination skin and my T-Zone tends to get oily, I use this to help balance facial oils.



Next I use Lancôme Tonique Douceur (Toner) which softens and hydrates the skin and is alcohol free. This product is recommended for Normal to combination skin. I apply this using a cotton a pad, but you can pour a small amount into your palms and pat onto your face if you wish.



Moisturiser next! The one I use is Lancôme Hydra Zen Neurocalm which is a soothing anti-stress moisturising cream, suitable for all skin types, even sensitive.
Now this step has just been introduced to my daily routine because of a new product purchase; Tony Moly Panda's Dream Good-bye Dark Eye Corrector. My dark circles are pretty annoying and I've been finding it hard to cover up with concealer! So I decided to try out this product to see if it will help reduce my dark circles, a proper review of this product will be up soon!


Then depending on what I do i'll either apply my makeup, or just leave it as that if i'm staying at home all day!

Onto the night~~ If I have makeup on then remove all of that. For my eyes I use The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Lip and Eye Remover

 My review on this product can be found here.

After make-up removal (if any), I'll use a face wash, I rotate between SkinFood Egg White Pore Foam
and The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Cleansing Foam

I probably won't do a review on these face washes... (maybe later, maybe)

Finally, I'll finish off with Hydra Zen Nuit Neurocalm which is a soothing recharging night cream
However recently I've been replacing this with something else as I am currently trying out a new product, which is The Face Shop Raspberry Roots Sleeping Mask, the review for this will be up in a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...