Saturday 16 April 2011

Rings

I've always liked rings, but my fingers are so thin and skinny It's hard to find any that fit me properly!

The big bow ring. It's adjustable, and it used to have a flower on it, until I ripped that off and stuck the now I made onto the ring base.


The rings on my right hand, I've had them ever since high school. The skull one is also adjustable ^^ the other is a thumb ring by the way, not an oversized ring that doesn't fit my fingers so I put it on my thumb lol :P
The only down side to these is that I remember that they turned my fingers green...  I put them on today to see if they still do.
About 15 minutes later, my thumb started to go green (faintly) I took it off because I don't want it to go more green lol D:
Ahh I just remembered the "love" set rings. Those don't fit me and they are SMALL size. Fml. There is a lot of space too.


Guess I can't wear fake rings made from random cheap metal or whatever they are made of... FML :(
I have other rings made from gold... but I don't really like gold, and they aren't, let's say, "fashionable" enough for me.



1 comment:

  1. Don't worry,k I have the exact same issues with rings (the whole green thing) but I wear them for a day anyway and it fades away :D
    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...