Thursday 22 September 2011

E.L.F Matte Finisher Nail Polish

I got this product in my previous E.L.F haul (RRP £1.50) but at the time, E.L.F were doing a 50% promotion, therefore I got it for 75p! What a steal! I love E.L.F so much, though sadly, they are not going to do any more 50% off offers! They are still really good value for your money so I really recommend you check them out if you haven't already!

Click HERE to see their website.

Anyway, moving onto the review~

Here are some photos of what the matte finish looks like compared to the usual shiny finish:

Matte:




Normal:


Ahh... I think it may be hard to tell the difference from the photos? >.< aiiish. Well, I think it gives off a nice finish, and I really like it. In my opinion, it makes the nails more cuter (though it may just be the polka dot design haha)

I would say this was a nice buy and I'd definitely it again! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...