Thursday 22 September 2011

Deepest Apologies.

Hello. It's been a while. I haven't really had much to blog about lately, with the whole preparing for university thing going on right now, my life is not that interesting and I've been busy trying to sort stuff out!

3 more days left until I leave my home and move into university halls. Am I excited? Not really to be honest, it still hasn't sunk in yet. It will probably hit me when i'm all alone in my room with a bunch of new people as my flatmates for the next year. Will I cry? I don't know yet, I'm unpredictable... I have to say I don't cry easily, but we shall see. Hahaha.

And that's it, that's my update.

I have a few posts coming up now though! :D

Oh and this came today:


My third E.L.F Haul!
I'll be doing product reviews on ALL of my make-up, and my daily skin care routine too, later on~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...