Wednesday 25 June 2014

Review: Garnier Fresh Refining Toner

I recently ran out of my usual Toner I use, which is Lancôme Tonique Douceur, and I couldn't get more for a week since that was when I was going back to London from uni.

So I decided to just pick up a drug store toner to use temporarily until I restock on my Lancôme one.

I picked up a Garnier Fresh Refining Toner, which claims to purify, tone and tighten pores. It is enriched with Green Tea and Moringa extracts, and for combination to oily skin.



BOY WAS THIS A MISTAKE.
When I applied this to the face, it had a really strong alcohol like smell that went up my nose in an irritable manner. I can't stand it.

My boyfriend also said that it stung his face when I applied it to him.

I do not recommend this product. I give it a one star rating as I will never ever touch this product again. Throwing mine away.

★☆☆☆☆

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...