Tuesday 24 June 2014

Review: Nudy Grey Lenses

Today I will be reviewing my Nudy Grey Circle Lenses by Sexy Me! As requested by Huewinn =P

I think this is some random brand as I purchased these lenses (along with Nudy Brown, haven't opened yet) when I went to Vietnam last summer 2013. It was about £7 for each pair (so cheap I love it!) and they are yearly disposable.

Here is a photo of what they look like in the case, this is the view from the inner side of the lenses that's why the colour seems quite light. Also, isn't my lense case cute? Sabrina got them for me heheheh ^-^
 Now here are some close up of my beautiful eyes~~ hahahaha



10/10 for design and comfort, the only issue is my eyes get dry if I wear them for a long period, but that happens with any pair, any brand. I don't use eye drops either, maybe I should.

I've received a lot of compliments about these lenses, the pattern is nice, and the effect is also nice, the eye enlargement is also good. As will all circle lenses, they will give you a dolly eye like effect, if you're into that then I'd definitely recommend nudy grey as I personally really like them, and will buy these again once they expire! 

And just as a little extra, here's more photos of my travel lense case that I currently use (from Sabrina <3)

You can tell it's from Asia because of the ENGRISH

The top tweezer is for taking out the lenses from the case so that you don't have to dip your finger into the case and get your finger tip all well. Very useful. The middle tube is just to carry some contact lense solution around with you just incase you need it. Then finally, the case itself. All of the things have their own slots to keep them in place, also there's a mirror inside!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...