Saturday 29 November 2014

NEW: Makeup Brush Storage

I've already shared photos of this on my instagram and facebook, but now I've decided to blog about just talk about it in more detail.

I used to store my brushes in this stationary pot:




But I found that after a while dust will start to settle on the heads of my brushes so I'd have to wash them again even if I haven't used the brush at all (this is in a span of 1-2 weeks). So I decided it was time for me to look for a better storage system for my brushes. At first I was looking at the brush pouches that can roll up, kind of like a makeup brush belt holder thing that makeup artists use, but i just wanted the roll and not a belt version. I came across a couple of nice one, but the issue with those were that they didn't hold much brushes. I then found this lovely brush holder!



I got mine on eBay. This holder has 26 slots to hold 26 brushes! It's great for drying brushes after washing them, not letting dust settle on the brush heads, and organisation!

Slots:
16 small slots
6 medium slots
4 big slots




It's easy to assemble, I didn't even look at instructions, it's a simple slotting together. When you receive it it'll have a layer of brown paper stuck on top which you need to peel off.

I'd definitely recommend this product to you guys as I really love it! Its a 3 in 1 product, why would you say no? But I admit I am a bit OCD and I'm currently going on a storage spree :p      



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...