Sunday 23 November 2014

REVIEW: SD Hair 7 Day Pack

I used the SD Hair 7 Day pack before my graduation day, as of course I want my hair to be super nice and healthy looking!! (Well at least I'll try ahaha)




I must admit that I got slightly confused of how to pull off the sticky back to tape it in place [not pictured as it was moist and I was standing in the middle of my room panicking holding it] , when I tried to pull it off it peeled off put the paper was still stuck onto it, as in it ripped in half. During this process it dropped off my head as well so I had to put all my hair back in again. After figuring that all out, it wasn't hard to use after haha!

Instructions:
  • Dry excess water after washing hair with a towel. 
  • (My own extra step) It didn't say to do this, but I brushed through my hair with a tangle teaser to get rid of any tangles and make sure its all smooth with no knots, to help provide an even distribution of the product.
  • Tilt your head upside down and put all your hair into the mask and secure into place.
  • Gently massage the mask and leave on for 5-15 minutes depending on how much treatment you want for your hair. (I'd go for the full 15 minutes!)
  • Remove mask and rinse hair with warm water
  • Dry and style as usual.
Here's a tip, when I first removed the mask from the packing, it was folded up. You might want to gently rub the mask in your hands before using it, to help the product inside evenly distribute allowing a more full coverage of the whole head.

Verdict
I actually really liked the results of this hair mask! It left my hair noticeably softer, shinier and moisturised. Usually after blowdrying my hair, the ends of my hair would be really dry and brittle (due to me dying my hair all the time! So this was amazing and made my hair look and feel healthy.

This product works for me and it's definitely what my hair needs! Will use this hair mask again as it is easy to use (yes, even after my initial struggle)  

I got mine from Fafa Beauty. Use my code "ruixrai5off" for a 5% discount on your purchases!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...